Ping...Ping... online interactive tuner?

- any online free one to tide me over, which allows u to ping the software/website via your PC mike with your note to see if it is right?

Not had much luck ... they say 'free /shareware' until u get to the site and they only allow u a few notes ... one way to make sure I never buy from them...!

tks

- any online free one to tide me over, which allows u to ping the software/website via your PC mike with your note to see if it is right?

Not had much luck ... they say 'free /shareware' until u get to the site and they only allow u a few notes ... one way to make sure I never buy from them...!

tks

Hi,

Go here: http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf/en_GB/?ObjectID=106722&PageSize=50

Then go to "Tip 35". I'm not too sure how well it works, but it is free.

Regards,

Paul N.

tks

Hi,

Go here: http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf/en_GB/?ObjectID=106722&PageSize=50

Then go to "Tip 35". I'm not too sure how well it works, but it is free.

Regards,

Paul N.

Tks! also got one from 'the other side' which works pretty well online. tho its permitted download for use offline is still proving a little tricky/

www.seventhstring.com/tuner/tuner.html

Ahhaa!- that Seydel is clearly a song "round" as it takes you to seventhstring!

Edited by Kautilya