'T'Aint Nobody's Bizness If I Do' (my version)

The original song is from around 1922 and was written by Porter Grainger and Everett Robbins. I've kept some of their original lines in this parody-type version of my own (written a while ago), and I've added some of my own verses, etc..

Not my best work but... I didn't even expect to make this mp3 today since I've had so much trouble with my sore hands. But, I managed to practice this one today, and even managed to get to a real computer to share it!

It's a lot of fun to play, anyway.

I may yet get back to having a 'real' computer, in a month or so.

today's concertina practice

added 4/22/10:

TaintNobodysBiz1.pdf

Edited by bellowbelle

The original song is from around 1922 and was written by Porter Grainger and Everett Robbins. I've kept some of their original lines in this parody-type version of my own (written a while ago), and I've added some of my own verses, etc..

Not my best work but... I didn't even expect to make this mp3 today since I've had so much trouble with my sore hands. But, I managed to practice this one today, and even managed to get to a real computer to share it!

It's a lot of fun to play, anyway.

I may yet get back to having a 'real' computer, in a month or so.

today's concertina practice

I enjoyed it. thank you.

- John

Thanks, all.

Al, I used my mic & amp for singing, though my concertina is loud enough to go it alone. Without the amp I couldn't sing over the sound of my tina!

I used a simple little digital voice recorder set across the room.