Sign in to follow this  
Mike Pierceall

Wheatstone Aeola Baritone-Treble English for Sale

For Sale: Wheatstone Aeola Baritone-Treble English system concertina, 1926. 56 keys plus air valve. 7-fold bellows. Ebony ends. Wrist straps. Top range in the treble clef is G, fourth line above the main staff. Total scope of the instrument is from that point down to F below the bottom line of the bass clef. Located in U.S.A.

I ask, please, that all responses and inquires as to price, photos, et cetera, be made through PM. Please provide an e-mail address. Posted April 5, 2010

Instrument currently on hold April 17, 2010

Edited by michaelpier

For Sale: Wheatstone Aeola Baritone-Treble English system concertina, 1926. 56 keys plus air valve. 7-fold bellows. Ebony ends. Wrist straps. Top range in the treble clef is G, fourth line above the main staff. Total scope of the instrument is from that point down to F below the bottom line of the bass clef. Located in U.S.A.

I ask, please, that all responses and inquires as to price, photos, et cetera, be made through PM. Please provide an e-mail address. Posted April 5, 2010

Michael

Sounds just like what I'm looking for - lack of elusive spondulocks is preventing me from going for it.

Shame really :( , Steve

Hi Michael,

I've been looking rather caually for a baritone to join my family. I'll PM you and we'll talk.

Cheers All