Elise in stock?

Russ Painter

Does anyone know where I can get a Concertina Connection Elise fairly quickly?

I tried emailing Bob Tedrow because I could definitely see myself upgrading to one of his at some point. But I haven't heard anything back yet. My local "dealer" says he won't be placing an order for quite a while (and has never ordered an Elise). I need to get one shipped to Ireland. It would seem buying from the USA is the way to go with the dollar the way it is at the moment. But a good deal anywhere would be welcome.

Thanks Leo. Yea, I saw that dealer list, that's how I found out who my local Irish dealer is. I was excited to find he's only about 40 min drive from my house. Unfortunately he won't be placing any orders any time soon.

One British dealer's site shows no duet concertinas in stock, and the other has it at $100 more than buying from the USA.

ButtonBox doesn't have the "add to cart" button for this model, so I'm guessing they don't have them in stock. And trying to add a "Jackie" to the cart to see what the shipping would be results in an error.

A lot of the dealers webpages seem to be pretty well behind the times with their websites/shops. I guess I may have to resort to the old telephone as much as I hate it. I didn't know I could buy right from Concertina Connection. Perhaps that's where I should start.

Does anyone know where I can get a Concertina Connection Elise fairly quickly?

I tried emailing Bob Tedrow because I could definitely see myself upgrading to one of his at some point. But I haven't heard anything back yet. My local "dealer" says he won't be placing an order for quite a while (and has never ordered an Elise). I need to get one shipped to Ireland. It would seem buying from the USA is the way to go with the dollar the way it is at the moment. But a good deal anywhere would be welcome.

sorry to have missed your email. I believe there are no Elise to be had from anyone right now. I will post when I have my order ready to ship

Bob Tedrow

I bought mine direct from Concertina Connection and everything went smoothly. But I think that Bob may be right that they don't have them in stock at the moment either.

Thanks Leo. Yea, I saw that dealer list, that's how I found out who my local Irish dealer is. I was excited to find he's only about 40 min drive from my house. Unfortunately he won't be placing any orders any time soon.

One British dealer's site shows no duet concertinas in stock, and the other has it at $100 more than buying from the USA.

ButtonBox doesn't have the "add to cart" button for this model, so I'm guessing they don't have them in stock. And trying to add a "Jackie" to the cart to see what the shipping would be results in an error.

A lot of the dealers webpages seem to be pretty well behind the times with their websites/shops. I guess I may have to resort to the old telephone as much as I hate it. I didn't know I could buy right from Concertina Connection. Perhaps that's where I should start.

Got a reply from Concertina Connection too. They said they'll be shipping me one this week! Shipping was $19 less than from ButtonBox.

In the end I wasn't too concerned about the trade-in. Chances are if I ever come up with the $3-5K for a more professional one, I'll probably end up keeping this one for the kids, or maybe giving it a DIY MIDI conversion.

Expect lots of questions from your latest concertina newbie in the coming weeks! Can't wait to get started!