Concertina Repair Workshop March 27

Just like to remind folks that i will be conducting a hands on concertina repair workshop at The 2010 Southeast Tionol Near Atalanta GA. March 27.

The workshop will cover basic instrument maintenance and repair that every concertina player should know and can practice. There will be several "sick" instruments for participants to examine and practice on with their new skills of problem diagnosis and proposed treatment.

I will be available for repair consultation during the Tionol weekend.

I am bringing a number of concertinas that will be available for inspection and future sale including a 40b C/G Wheatstone Linota, 28b B/F# Jeffries, 26b Ab/Eb wood end Jeffries, 26b Bb/F Jones and several Lachenals plus several nice english concertinas.

Florence Fahy will be the instructor of the Tional concertina instruction workshops. Tionol information can be found here:

http://www.southeastpipersclub.org/seupc/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=13

I'm looking forward to meeting participants and cnet members.

Greg

PS. I should also add that I will have a regular size Carroll Concertina and the new, smaller model for folks to try.

http://www.carrollconcertinas.com/

Edited by Greg Jowaisas

I'm signed up too!! See ya there. Glad Wally is going to have you bring the new compact model "Carroll". Can't wait to compare it to my Dipper.

Ross Schlabach

The presence of concertinas at the tionól has been rising every time we have offered it. I am very pleased to broaden the scope of instruction by having Greg helping us with repairs. If you haven't registered yet, and plan on attending please do so. Also a heads up, the fiddle class has not been filling as fast as years past, so tell your friends about it. Willie Kelly is a wonderful tutor, and we are pleases to have him back this year.