Rochelle for sale

Ross

Instrument is in excellent condition and located in the US. Asking $250 or make me an offer. Comes with the gig bag and tutor. I also bought an Elise Duet and it suits me better so the Anglo has to go.

• 1 month later...

Instrument is in excellent condition and located in the US. Asking $250 or make me an offer. Comes with the gig bag and tutor. I also bought an Elise Duet and it suits me better so the Anglo has to go.

Still for sale

Edited by Ross

Still for sale

hi there Ross,

I only discovered this site today! I am 12years and did own a wheatstone concertina...until it was stolen.

My Mam cant afford to invest in an expensive instrument for another few years.

I live in Ireland and was wondering if you would post the Rochelle to Ireland? And what would be the total cost.

Thank you

Fionn

About the least epensive shipping to the UK is Parcel Post and runs $40-45 and takes up to 2 weeks. I'd be willing to split that with you at $270 total.

About the least epensive shipping to the UK is Parcel Post and runs $40-45 and takes up to 2 weeks. I'd be willing to split that with you at $270 total.

ok thank you for your reply....will talk to my mam, get back to you on it soon.

need to have it for the cork county fleadh in may....sounds good to me!!