wheatstone aeola treble english

scoopet

No offers of any baritones so far on my other thread so does anyone want to swap one for my treble aeola :rolleyes:

its ebony ended 48 key 1911,fretted between the buttons(81 fret?),steel reeds, as new 6 fold bellows,revalved,bushed and touch tuned last year.its particularly strong,and thick sounding right through the range and plays excellently.

Edited by scoopet

Greetings,

I was out of town past 2 weeks, but saw your post regarding vintage baritone.

I have a very nice rosewood ended Wheatstone baritone I got from Chris Algar a few years ago. It is quite mellow, steel reeds, original (I believe) green 5-fold leather bellows with papers. In original rosewood box.

The right hand has paper Wheatstone label, but the serial number is missing from the left hand.

The instrument plays well, has no cosmetic or functional issues, but I never play it. It should have a better home

No offers of any baritones so far on my other thread so does anyone want to swap one for my treble aeola :rolleyes:

its ebony ended 48 key 1911,fretted between the buttons(81 fret?),steel reeds, as new 6 fold bellows,revalved,bushed and touch tuned last year.its particularly strong,and thick sounding right through the range and plays excellently.

Home. I play an ebony ended treble Aeola, and hoped to use it similarly, but I believe I should look for an Aeola or Edeophone baritone for my purposes.

Len

ps on reviewing this post, clearly I have no clue how to use this forum.