lachenal 48 key for sale

squeezeboxfan

This is a very nice English Lachenal,#32243 made around 1891 (if my calculation is correct!!)

It has steel reeds,metal keys, wooden ends,5 folds, valves and pads are fine,tuned to 440 has

attractive features plus a lively sound. I got this years ago as a trade for an accordion.The bellows are near perfect and it is a Treble Lachenal.In Ireland.

You may contact me at my email address.

post-8435-12654065622839_thumb.jpg

Edited by squeezeboxfan

This is a very nice English Lachenal,#32243 made around 1891 (if my calculation is correct!!)

It has steel reeds,metal keys, wooden ends,5 folds, valves and pads are fine,tuned to 440 has

attractive features plus a lively sound. I got this years ago as a trade for an accordion.The bellows are near perfect and it is a Treble Lachenal.In Ireland.

You may contact me at my email address for pictures etc.post-8435-12654075232775_thumb.jpg

Edited by squeezeboxfan

It's got those cute little flower inlays in the corners; I thought that was a sign of one of the really old ones, but I don't know either.

Where are you? Anyone seriously interested is likely to want to come and look at it.

It's got those cute little flower inlays in the corners; I thought that was a sign of one of the really old ones, but I don't know either.

This flower inlays were used by Lachenal for their English concertinas "Inimitable" (rosewood), "Excelsior" (ebony) and "Nompariel" (amboyna/gilt buttons), all with steel reeds, gilt tooling and fancy papers.

Until the introduction of the "New Model" and the "Edeophone" in the late 1880's these were Lachenal's top models, but production just continued after that.

• Like 1