1860's Lachenal 20b Anglo for sale HERE only.

unca

post-663-12633169617871_thumb.jpgpost-663-12633169885299_thumb.jpgpost-663-1263317080884_thumb.jpg

Hey folks. Some of you older dawgs may remember that I used to be on here quite a bit, ("new member" my ass!)...

Life intrudes and after caring for the last of my family I am now dispersing some of my 'projects'...

I have my custom Tedrow and a wonderful old 20b Lachenal he redid for me as well, so some of these need to GO!

I bought this little 20 button Anglo off eBay for an obscene amount of money several years ago. the bellows need either fix or replace and the valves are shot of course, but what I can hear of the reeds seem OK. Before anybody asks I'll go ahead and say, I NEVER had it apart so I don't know what it looks like inside. For this price I am disinclined to take it apart, sold as is kids.

The very antique box I am adding because I simply don't need it and it will make it easier to ship.

Flat cost, no dickering please, $145.00 paid paypal, I pay shipping. (in the US only). ($135.00 no box!)

This gives you a rebuild-able Lachenal for about one hundred bucks. I imagine some dealer will snap it up to flip.

Serial number is 60049 which the formula tells me is about 1864.

Unc.

Probably Brass Reeded as the stamps do NOT state Steel.

Edited by unca

Any idea what keys?

not really, sorry, imiagine it's standard but not sure. Hence price... Was looking on eBay and this seems a very fair price.

Price is definitely fair, but people like to have as good an idea as they can get of what they'd be buying...