Anahata and Mary Humphries on Youtube

martyn

Nice tunes I just played along on my C/G 26 button Jeffries(as well as I can) and they seem to be in Amin ( with a Bb here and there in Northern Lass)

Does anyone on the Forum do the tune (s) solo with chords or harmony runs as well as the melody line ( what type of instrument?)

Edited by michael sam wild

• 2 weeks later...

Nice tunes I just played along on my C/G 26 button Jeffries(as well as I can) and they seem to be in Amin ( with a Bb here and there in Northern Lass)

Does anyone on the Forum do the tune (s) solo with chords or harmony runs as well as the melody line ( what type of instrument?)

I can send you abc's of Anahata's arrangements if you would like. Or .pdfs if you would prefer.

Mary Humphreys

I can send you abc's of Anahata's arrangements if you would like. Or .pdfs if you would prefer.

Mary Humphreys

Hi Mary

Me being perverse, I'd love a copy of the pdf's as well. (It's probably way beyond my ability at the moment - but I can aspire!) I really enjoyed that particular video.

Regards

Irene

I'd love a copy of the pdf's as well.

For anyone else who'd like PDFs, I've put them on our web site - there aren't any links to these elsewhere on the site (yet) but here they are, in the two part arrangements as we play them:

www.maryanahata.co.uk/pdf/northernlass2.pdf

www.maryanahata.co.uk/pdf/northernfrisk.pdf

Anyone is welcome to use them, but if you get to perform them in public or pass on to anyone else I'd appreciate your mentioning where you got them from, and of course feel free to make improvements...

Anahata

Anyone is welcome to use them, but if you get to perform them in public or pass on to anyone else I'd appreciate your mentioning where you got them from, and of course feel free to make improvements...

Anahata

Shorely Shome Mishtake.

Feel free to make improvements? (should read)

Feel free to make big payments!

For anyone else who'd like PDFs, I've put them on our web site - there aren't any links to these elsewhere on the site (yet) but here they are, in the two part arrangements as we play them:

www.maryanahata.co.uk/pdf/northernlass2.pdf

www.maryanahata.co.uk/pdf/northernfrisk.pdf

Anahata

Many thanks, much obliged they are great! And welcome to you and Mary on conc.net .smile.gif Although I see you joined a while back, I assume you've got a new computer or some time!

Edited by michael sam wild

Thanks for posting those arrangements . Oh, and lovely to see "Springtime" up on Youtube. It's been a while since you mentioned putting it up in a thread about the tune elsewhere :rolleyes: I can see you've both been very busy bunnies in the last week or so ... and am now wondering if all this feverish musical activity both in your case and elsewhere has been helped along by being confined to barracks by snow .... just thinking!! I've been enjoying watching several of the videos this evening, but have had to give up till tomorrow for the rest now. Regards to both.

wondering if all this feverish musical activity both in your case and elsewhere has been helped along by being confined to barracks by snow

It was a bit snowy, but the main reason was having the time, being at home for nearly two weeks of Christmas holiday with not a lot to do.

And having finally got around to setting up the camera, finding some video editing software I could use and understand (avidemux, works a treat) and generally learning how to do everything - once we'd started there was no stopping us....! There's another song or two in the can that I haven't uploaded yet, and there will be more.

Anahata

• Like 1