Trade my C/G for a Bb/F ?

gavdav

I have a very lovely, very fast Wim Wakker A1 Linota copy in excellent condition - raised ebonized ends - really it is too good for me and it has rapidly become apparent during the last twelve months that I don't much use a C/G. Is there anyone out there who has a similar quality Bb/F they'd like to swap (or an F/C). I'm an up and down the rows player and mainly sing with the concertina. I would consider selling, but wondered if there was a straightforward swap somewhere...

I sent you a PM just before Christmas about a Lachenal Bb/F Baritone Concertina that I have for sale. Once the holidays are over, perhaps you could send me a PM or email to say whether or not you are interested.

The F row on the Bb/F baritone is, as far as I am aware, in the same octave as the F row on an F/C box.

If you are interested, perhaps the best way to proceed would be to meet up somewhere - either one of us could probably pick up a cheap flight across the Irish Sea.