Morse Baritone for sale

Galley Wench

My Morse Baritone is definataly up for sale. This was purchased new from The Music Room about 18 months ago. I am learning to play the Symphonie and play my Wheatstone Aoela but this leaves me with very little time to play the Baritone and it is a sin for it not to be played. It has rose wood ends and comes complete with hard carry case. These are currently on sale for £1,899 at The Music Room. If this does not sell in the next couple of weeks on Concertina.net I will have to attempt an ebay sale in the new year - I would rather give cash to Concertina.net. I might as well put my cards on the table and say I am looking for offers no less than £1,250, buyer to pay carriage.

If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers

Carol

aka Gally Wench

My Morse Baritone is definataly up for sale. This was purchased new from The Music Room about 18 months ago. I am learning to play the Symphonie and play my Wheatstone Aoela but this leaves me with very little time to play the Baritone and it is a sin for it not to be played. It has rose wood ends and comes complete with hard carry case. These are currently on sale for £1,899 at The Music Room. If this does not sell in the next couple of weeks on Concertina.net I will have to attempt an ebay sale in the new year - I would rather give cash to Concertina.net. I might as well put my cards on the table and say I am looking for offers no less than £1,250, buyer to pay carriage.

If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers

Carol

aka Gally Wench

Oops -- sent before done!

Is this still available? How would you describe the tone as I've not heard a Morse? I would prefer an old baritone Lachenal but can't afford that step yet. I'm just beginning so ANY information, opinions about beginning with a Morse and later going to another fingering, or upgrading to a different baritone would be appreciated!!

Now I have managed to suss out posting a reply - for anyone who is interested Themusicroom-online.co.uk has a link to a couple of demonstrations of the Morse Baritone being played. The fingering is the same as any English concertina. I do love what I think is a deep resonating tone but I am not an expert in explaining this sort of thing so best to have a listen. Yes it is still available.

Cheers Carol

C