Chort Chart for 20-button Anglo Concertina?

A lot of this would work (1.85Mb download)

http://www.concertina.com/chambers/booth-salvation-army-concertina/booth-salvation-army-concertina-1888.pdf

Everything is labelled for a Bb/F concertina so for a C/G you'd take the chord heading on each page up by two semitones, Bb->C F->G etc.

The way it's laid out, that's only one change per page.

Hopefully someone else will be along soon with something more immediately helpful!

A lot of this would work (1.85Mb download)

http://www.concertina.com/chambers/booth-salvation-army-concertina/booth-salvation-army-concertina-1888.pdf

Everything is labelled for a Bb/F concertina so for a C/G you'd take the chord heading on each page up by two semitones, Bb->C F->G etc.

The way it's laid out, that's only one change per page.

Hopefully someone else will be along soon with something more immediately helpful!

Thank you so very much for this chart, it is very helpful indeed, and others sent their chord charts as well, so I am going to look them all over!

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Bryce

Indeed ;)

All the best,

Fer

Thank you so very much for this chart, it is very helpful indeed, and others sent their chord charts as well, so I am going to look them all over!

Bryce

Not sure how much this will help. It's my chord chart for a 30 button G/D anglo,but over on the right hand side it shows the equivalent C/G chords in red - just ignore the extra row.

Chris

Bryce

Not sure how much this will help. It's my chord chart for a 30 button G/D anglo,but over on the right hand side it shows the equivalent C/G chords in red - just ignore the extra row.

Chris

Chris do you have the chords for the right hand side, thanks