English Tenor-treble Aeola Or Edeophone

Yekutiel

Hello,

Addendum 09 May 04 - No further replies needed. I now have one that is great for me. Thanks.

I am seeking to acquire a Wheatstone Aeola or Lachenal Edeophone English Tenor-Treble in excellent original or fully refurbished/restored condition.

Will also consider Dipper, Dickinson, or Suttner

Please reply directly via the e-mail button.

Kind Regards.

Edited by Yekutiel

I am seeking to acquire a Wheatstone Aeola or Lachenal Edeophone English Tenor-Treble....

Have you noticed this one on eBay?

And The Button Box currently has this Æola (with brass reeds) and this Edeophone for sale, plus another Æola in their Coming Soon listings.

Barleycorn is always a good place to try, and you'll find other dealers listed among the Concertina.net links and in the Concertina FAQ.

Of course, you haven't said what price you're willing to pay.

Hello Jim,

Thanks for your reply.

I am willing and prepared to pay the right price for the right instrument. I'm not looking for a baragian nor to "be taken." For the ideal instrument, I'll pay the ideal price.

Thanks for the links you provided to the instruments which I visited.

I do prefer steel reeds and raised ends, yet am open about the ends being metal or wood.

I appreciate your assistance.

Kind Regards,

Kuti

Edited by Yekutiel

As of last weekend at NEFFA, the brass Aeola was sold, but the steel Edeophone and Aeola (now for sale) were both still in stock at the Button Box. Nice boxes, too, though I am a rank beginner on English.