Where am I?

It's odd isn't it? quite disconcerting. This post window is really quite agricultural. Still, mustn't be an old stick in the mud eh?

Oh go on, be a stick in the mud!! I'm feeling lost ... still reeling from the shock of the unexpected :blink: and not sure I like this new layout ... hey ho!!

It looks great on my mobile phone! (Phone is my only internet, now.)

I MUST BE DREAMING

I wanted to (mischievously) contribute something to the violin debate on Beethhoven and Concertina and I moved into a new galaxy and see what led me here to this new level of consciousness:

http://www.dreamjournal.net/index.cfm/do/journal.getdream/dream_id/23795

Interesting new clothes and the coatstand is rather intriguing....! :D

Must get to bed and dream some more in the hope the [new?]Search engine will live up to the new image!

LOVE THE CALENDAR and right at the top - maybe it was there before (!?) but it is just what one needs for events when one is travelling around and want some musical company and entertainment.Hope it is easy for people to fill in regularly.

Edited by Kautilya

I MUST BE DREAMING

I wanted to (mischievously) contribute something to the violin debate on Beethhoven and Concertina and I moved into a new galaxy and see what led me here to this new level of consciousness:

http://www.dreamjournal.net/index.cfm/do/journal.getdream/dream_id/23795

Interesting new clothes and the coatstand is rather intriguing....! :D

Must get to bed and dream some more in the hope the [new?]Search engine will live up to the new image!

LOVE THE CALENDAR and right at the top - maybe it was there before (!?) but it is just what one needs for events when one is travelling around and want some musical company and entertainment.Hope it is easy for people to fill in regularly.

DEAD EASY CALENDAR

Just posted ICA pre AGM and AGM details for Friday/Saturday Nov 6 and 7 Cleckheaton... :)

Wish it worked on mine :( I just get a "fatal error" on any topic.

It's fascinating watching things change every time I look. :) Like moving into a new place. Starts with a pile of unfamiliar boxes in the middle of the room and slowly starts to look familiar again as things get moved around. Only in this case someone else is doing the unpacking.

Apparently I have a reputation of 1 - Neutral. This has got me obscurely worried ...

Chris

I gave you that. Testing the new "reputation" system, which looks potentially interesting. Just another tool to help skim the cream from an overloaded forum/topic/thread. You can use it as a filtering option (bottom of page, you have some interesting filtering options).

You get or lose those points by having people click the "vote post up" or "vote post down" buttons (bottom right of a post, the little green+ and red- circles).

Paul

• Like 1