juliettedaum.com

tzirtzi

A while ago there used to be a collection of concertina sheet music scanned from an old victorian book found at www.juliettedaum.com/concertinabook. This has sadly recently been taken down.

Its there now, although the links on the home page have disappeared (click here). Quick, someone save it!!

Edit: OK I've got it - its a bunch of files around 25MB in total, but I'll see what I can do to make it more immediately usable.

Panic over, Al!

For anybody interested, I used Webreaper to catch it all.

Edited by wes williams

It is only part of the book that you have down loaded,it is not the whole collection, sadly Juliette went off to Germany before completing it. I managed to get the book back with the help of Peter Trimming, so we can now scan and put the whole of the book up on site. There are a number of pages dedicated to scales etc .

Will has a pantomime to get out of the way and then I will start pushing him to give you the missing pages.

Al

A while ago there used to be a collection of concertina sheet music scanned from an old victorian book found at www.juliettedaum.com/concertinabook. This has sadly recently been taken down.

Its there now, although the links on the home page have disappeared (click here). Quick, someone save it!!

Edit: OK I've got it - its a bunch of files around 25MB in total, but I'll see what I can do to make it more immediately usable.

Panic over, Al!

For anybody interested, I used Webreaper to catch it all.

The first 91 pages are also available on tzirtzi's web page (see the first post in this thread). I have them all downloaded from Juliette's site and I sent them to him about a year ago.

Edited by Larry Stout

I have it both as individual files for each page and as a single pdf with all 91 pages (20.5mb). That's awkward for posting (and may be too large for some e-mail servers) Which way would be of most use? Send a PM with your e-mail address and I'll send them to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Any news Sir???

I have the music that was post originally, though not as a single unit (don't know if I have the memory available to do that large of a merger). Hope Both you Alan and Will are doing alright and that the weather is better down there than what we are having up here.

Again thanks for allowing this music to be posted and opened to the public for use and enjoyment.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, all,

In case it's useful to anyone, I've downloaded the 91 pages currently up there and combined them into a single PDF file (20.1 MB). Might be easier to work with that way...

http://www.joshandamelia.com/files/Hayman_Concertina_Book.pdf

-Josh

It is strange. I can open it in my browser, but when I download it, Adobe says that the file is damaged. I hate computers.

ocd