Anglo sonata?

steven r. arntson

Greetings,

I'm wondering if anyone knows if there's ever been a sonata written expressly for the Anglo? Or, more generally, I'm interested in classical music arranged for the Anglo. I've searched around a little, but haven't been able to find much in this line.

I wrote a short sonata this past year, and was just interested to see what kind of company I might be keeping!

Best,

Steven

Seattle, WA

Good question! I'll be interested to hear if anyone comes up with anything.

Andy Turner makes a nice job of the "March from Scipio" on Anglo International but that's wholly rearranging it for solo concertina.

Also starting from the Anglo International cd set I gather Bertram Levy moved from Anglo to a study of bandoneon. (A great big Anglo after all?!!!)

...Or, more generally, I'm interested in classical music arranged for the Anglo. I've searched around a little, but haven't been able to find much in this line.

I play some Schumann from "album fuer die Jugend" on a G/D anglo by the ear but I did not write the dots.

is one on youtube.

Marien

...Or, more generally, I'm interested in classical music arranged for the Anglo. I've searched around a little, but haven't been able to find much in this line.

I play some Schumann from "album fuer die Jugend" on a G/D anglo by the ear but I did not write the dots.

is one on youtube.

Marien

Can I have a sheet music of this Schumann's pieces?

Greetings,

I'm wondering if anyone knows if there's ever been a sonata written expressly for the Anglo? Or, more generally, I'm interested in classical music arranged for the Anglo. I've searched around a little, but haven't been able to find much in this line.

I wrote a short sonata this past year, and was just interested to see what kind of company I might be keeping!

Best,

Steven

Seattle, WA

I'm trying to write out Ravel's "Bolero" for the Anglo as I go. It's been a challenge to capture the essence of the various parts within the limits of my abilities....

is one on youtube.

Marien

Can I have a sheet music of this Schumann's pieces?

There are piano sheets, no concertina sheets. In the english language it is referred to as `album for the young`.

Check amazon US or Amazon UK, or your local music shop...