32-button rosewood Lachenal

Paul Read

I'm selling this one direct on c.net. It is a really nice one in the keys of C/G that should go to a player. The left hand additional button is a useful C# (to match the one on the right hand) and a reverse B to the one below it on the left hand. The instrument has been fully restored with new pads, valves and re-tuned to A=440. Original bellows untouched and in excellent condition. Anyone interested pm me for pictures. Looking for C$3000 or best offer.

Edited by Paul Read

I'm selling this one direct on c.net. It is a really nice one that should go to a player. The left hand additional button is a useful C# (to match the one on the right hand) and a reverse B to the one below it on the left hand. The instrument has been fully restored with new pads, valves and re-tuned to A=440. Original bellows untouched and in excellent condition. Anyone interested pm me for pictures. Looking for C$3000 or best offer.

Some pictures. It dates to the 1913 - 1915 period I believe.

I'm selling this one direct on c.net. It is a really nice one that should go to a player. The left hand additional button is a useful C# (to match the one on the right hand) and a reverse B to the one below it on the left hand. The instrument has been fully restored with new pads, valves and re-tuned to A=440. Original bellows untouched and in excellent condition. Anyone interested pm me for pictures. Looking for C$3000 or best offer.

I expect the notes on the left-hand additional button would answer this question for those more clued-in than I, but is this a C/G?

I expect the notes on the left-hand additional button would answer this question for those more clued-in than I, but is this a C/G?

Good question. Yes, it's a C/G.

• 2 weeks later...

Good question. Yes, it's a C/G.

Open to offers until Saturday then its off to ebay.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm selling this one direct on c.net. It is a really nice one in the keys of C/G that should go to a player. The left hand additional button is a useful C# (to match the one on the right hand) and a reverse B to the one below it on the left hand. The instrument has been fully restored with new pads, valves and re-tuned to A=440. Original bellows untouched and in excellent condition. Anyone interested pm me for pictures. Looking for C$3000 or best offer.

This is still available if anyone is looking for a top-notch Lachenal.