Session featuring Alan Day, Bell+Jorrocks, Frittenden, 27 Sept from 8p

Session, Bell+Jorrocks, Frittenden 27th Sept, starting at 8pm

The regular Bell+Jorrocks old fashioned and traditional music sessions start again on the 27th September and we'd love to see you all there!

The sessions will continue to be informal and free, with lots of old fashioned and traditional songs and tunes, and a big emphasis on variety, humour and entertainment generally.

Following the success of the Jody Kruskal night back in August, we're going to repeat the experiment by featuring a couple of (almost local) stars once again - a duo of anglo concertina wizard Alan Day along with his ace guitar playing accomplice Mike Ainscough. So expect a good night for both concertina and guitar enthusiasts but don't worry that other interests will be left out - there will be plenty of play-along country dance tunes, and sing-along choruses from regulars who often include singers, stepdancers, and fiddle, melodeon and concertina players.

Gavin and Julie Atkin (see www.julieandhersqueeze.com for more on what we do!)

Session, Bell+Jorrocks, Frittenden 27th Sept, starting at 8pm

The regular Bell+Jorrocks old fashioned and traditional music sessions start again on the 27th September and we'd love to see you all there!

The sessions will continue to be informal and free, with lots of old fashioned and traditional songs and tunes, and a big emphasis on variety, humour and entertainment generally.

Following the success of the Jody Kruskal night back in August, we're going to repeat the experiment by featuring a couple of (almost local) stars once again - a duo of anglo concertina wizard Alan Day along with his ace guitar playing accomplice Mike Ainscough. So expect a good night for both concertina and guitar enthusiasts but don't worry that other interests will be left out - there will be plenty of play-along country dance tunes, and sing-along choruses from regulars who often include singers, stepdancers, and fiddle, melodeon and concertina players.

Gavin and Julie Atkin (see www.julieandhersqueeze.com for more on what we do!)

See you there

Al :rolleyes:

At the fifth attempt I hope to join you this time! :blink:

I've invited a few others

Good man Peter!

See you on the night!

Gav

it will be nice to see you again Peter.

I went to Derrick Hughes 60th Birthday Party last night(A well known musician from the Lewes Area), met up with Tony Dunn (Anglo) who I have been friends with for years and he confirmed that he will be coming along again ,he was there for the Jody night, I may have talked Mel Stevens into coming along so with me that's half of Rosbif. Mel is a very talented musician and plays numerous instruments. If we all get there it should be a good night.

Nellie Dean will be there at the end

Al (Special Al Day Fritters)