Morse Baritone

saguaro_squeezer

Sadly, I must sell the Morse Baritone to help with the purchase of a wonderful Crabb Crane from Chris Algar.. It's in great condition, built May, 2004, #210. Includes case and all original paperwork so you have its complete history. I will discuss offers in the $1600 range.

The sound file is not me playing.

Of course, the proper donation will be made upon sale from this forum :P

Edited by saguaro_squeezer

SOLD! The Morse is on its way to Australia! I wish I could deliver it but perhaps a trip later. The new owner is a c.net member and quite a nice fellow to correspond with. But that's because he's a c.net member. Watch out ... recursive logic!

And the Crabb showed up today ..... it's truly brilliant!

Thanks Rod for the speedy send - and thanks to the usps - the box arrived in Oz yesterday morning ... now i have to wait for a letter from the customs people that will give me a link to a webpage to print out the forms to fill in to send back to them and then they can reply by mail telling me how much i have to pay (jeez guys, GST is 10%!! - I can do the math) and then i can pay them and then they release the box to be sent to me - so next friday at the earliest I reckon - week monday or tuesday realistically :(

I really loathe the Australian customs / postal services who seem to go out of their way to be unhelpful. I have called and they seem to have a standard unhelpful answer...

Oh well at least I have my beautiful sounding melodeon (thanks Malcolm) to play in the meantime ...

Thanks Rod for the speedy send - and thanks to the usps - the box arrived in Oz yesterday morning ... now i have to wait for a letter from the customs people that will give me a link to a webpage to print out the forms to fill in to send back to them and then they can reply by mail telling me how much i have to pay (jeez guys, GST is 10%!! - I can do the math) and then i can pay them and then they release the box to be sent to me - so next friday at the earliest I reckon - week monday or tuesday realistically :(

I really loathe the Australian customs / postal services who seem to go out of their way to be unhelpful. I have called and they seem to have a standard unhelpful answer...

Oh well at least I have my beautiful sounding melodeon (thanks Malcolm) to play in the meantime ...

I'd been watching the USPS tracking site and saw that it was in customs on your end. Hopefully it won't be too long. I'll play my Pokerwork in sympathy as well. Mine's a G/C though.

Lwt me know if there's anything else that I can do on this end.