Hawkwood Concertina Band CD

bandstand

Jenny - just to say that my Paypal transaction has gone through, and I have sent you a personal email as directed. Glad to have got there in the end!! :D

Edit ... Except I didn't - the link to your email address has been bounced!!! Routing failure of server ... whatever that means!!! So I'm sending you a PM on here instead.... grrrrrr....

I had the same problem as Jenny said when I finally worked out what was wrong- "Confusingly bandstand@coxboxes.co.uk....www.concertinaband.org.uk"- hope that helps

Well I'm happy to say that after all that the CD arrived this morning, and I'm now listening to it. Memories for me - my Mum used to play Ketelby's "In a Persian Market" on the piano, and I'd forgotten one or two little things - like the "Baksheesh baksheesh allah" section . One thing I'm now wondering is if it's possible to get hold of a copy of the scores for this lot ... playalongaHawkwood stylee?? ;)

Is there any credit card or paypal way to order this in the USA? Coming up with a sterling check will be challenging for me.

David Haimson

Hi David

You can now buy this CD through PayPal ...use HwdC.Band@sky.com, or via Ebay (see Adrian's post at the end of this thread) Cheers Jenny