Hawkwood Concertina Band CD

bandstand

HAWKWOOD CONCERTINA BAND: “Marches and Tunes”

<a href="mailto:bandstand@coxboxes.co.uk"></a>Music from the 17th to the 21st centuries

© 2009 Concertina Bandbox CBX 001

Conducted by Steve Ellis and Dave Townsend

Sound engineer Rob Harbron

Administrator Jenny Cox

Order from CONCERTINA BANDBOX

www.concertinaband.org.uk

£12 (U.K.) £14 (elsewhere) inc.p&p

Edited by bandstand

Is there any credit card or paypal way to order this in the USA? Coming up with a sterling check will be challenging for me.

David Haimson

Sorry, people not in the UK, I do need pounds sterling, payable to "Concertina Bandbox" as I can't cope with Pay Pal or credit cards.

Another client has told me......

I use xetrade.com for international transactions and have been very happy with them -- you might want to suggest them to other non-UK customers.

I have heard that this works well.

do have a look at the website www.concertinaband.co.uk

cheers

Jenny

That was me who suggested XEtrade. It takes a little time to set up but is easy to use afterward. I also suggested to Jenny that she consider selling through Button Box, but I don't know where that stands.

Daniel

Is there any credit card or paypal way to order this in the USA? Coming up with a sterling check will be challenging for me.

David Haimson

Sorry, people not in the UK, I do need pounds sterling, payable to "Concertina Bandbox" as I can't cope with Pay Pal or credit cards.

Another client has told me......

I use xetrade.com for international transactions and have been very happy with them -- you might want to suggest them to other non-UK customers.

I have heard that this works well.

do have a look at the website www.concertinaband.co.uk

cheers

Jenny

David Haimson

Hallo everyone who doesn't use sterling.

I'm now exploring a route for using Playpal, have sent a cd to Button Box and we are in email contact. and have a possibility of a route via Playpal .... as well as hoping that Daniel Hersch's XEtrade system works. I'll keep you posted.

Meanwhile - have a look at the thread Hawkwood Concertina Band CD in the General Discussion section. Please.

cheers Jenny

Hallo all who want to buy Hawkwood Concertina Band's "Marches and Tunes".

1) Button Box have just agreed to sell the CD. Great.

I will ship some over to them asap, but don't know how long this will take.

2) A friend of mine is organising a Pay Pal system. Further info soonest

3) If you can papermail me a sterling cheque for £14, I will immediately airmail you a cd.

Thanks for all the interset and support. I promise you it's worth owning your own copy of this uniue set of recordings. Don't forget to check out www.concertinaband.org for info and great photos.

cheers Jenny

Edited by bandstand

*** PayPal system now operating in England*** :D

HwdC.Band@sky.com

CD price is £14 sterling for everyone outside the UK, £12 for Brits. Don't forget to look at www.concertinaband.org.uk

Enjoy! (and let me know what you think)

Please send your home mailing address to my personal email on this link (not the new one above)jenny email:)

Edited by bandstand

:) *** PayPal system now operating in England*** :D

HwdC.Band@sky.com

CD price is £14 sterling for everyone outside the UK, £12 for Brits. Don't forget to look at www.concertinaband.org.uk

Enjoy! (and let me know what you think)

Jenny

Jenny

If that is the address to link to to find out how to obtain one via Paypal, it doesn't work. And there's no reference on the www.concertinaband.org.uk site to paypal payments to check it out. Can you confirm the address, please?

Hi Irene

The address for Paypal = HwdC.Band@sky.com has today received two orders successfully. My friend Pete has set this up, and is notifying me when orders arrive, then I send off the cd's.

So people need to let me know their home mailing address by using my personal email (see link ) as well as doing the Paypal bit when ordering the Hawkwood music.

This Paypal contact address isn't on the website yet, as Simon (who created that for me) is away. I will tell him we need it.

Yes, this route is unusual, but I was never going to do the Paypal system myself, and this is a way of getting the dollar/sterling transfer sorted. cheers Jenny jenny email

Hi Irene

The address for Paypal = HwdC.Band@sky.com has today received two orders successfully. My friend Pete has set this up, and is notifying me when orders arrive, then I send off the cd's.

So people need to let me know their home mailing address by using my personal email (see link ) as well as doing the Paypal bit when ordering the Hawkwood music.

This Paypal contact address isn't on the website yet, as Simon (who created that for me) is away. I will tell him we need it.

Yes, this route is unusual, but I was never going to do the Paypal system myself, and this is a way of getting the dollar/sterling transfer sorted. cheers Jenny jenny email

Hi Jenny ... well I've tried it again, every which way but loose, copied and pasted it exactly as per your message, and I'm still getting the message that Windows cannot find it, and querying whether the spelling is correct :huh: .... so I shall just have to do the snail mail route (which means handwritten letter ... my printer isn't working at the moment). But cheque and letter will be on the way at the weekend.

Hi Irene

Hi Jenny ... well I've tried it again, every which way but loose, copied and pasted it exactly as per your message, and I'm still getting the message that Windows cannot find it, and querying whether the spelling is correct :huh: .... so I shall just have to do the snail mail route (which means handwritten letter ... my printer isn't working at the moment). But cheque and letter will be on the way at the weekend.

Hi - I think the address given is the email address to use with Paypal rather than an internet address. If you have a Paypal account, you can go to their page and use the 'send money' tag. When you do, there will be a place to enter the email address to send the money to, and that's where you would enter HwdC.Band@sky.com. If you don't have a Paypal account, I'm not sure what you do!

Pete

Hi Irene

Hi - I think the address given is the email address to use with Paypal rather than an internet address. If you have a Paypal account, you can go to their page and use the 'send money' tag. When you do, there will be a place to enter the email address to send the money to, and that's where you would enter HwdC.Band@sky.com. If you don't have a Paypal account, I'm not sure what you do!

Pete

If you don't have PayPal, you can order it here from the UK or you can wait for Button Box to get it in the US.

Daniel

Edited by Daniel Hersh

Jenny - just to say that my Paypal transaction has gone through, and I have sent you a personal email as directed. Glad to have got there in the end!! :D

Edit ... Except I didn't - the link to your email address has been bounced!!! Routing failure of server ... whatever that means!!! So I'm sending you a PM on here instead.... grrrrrr....

Edited by Irene S