Just Another Megalomaniac Hobbyist Home Constructor

Maybe i translated it wrong... studio appartment is suppoest to be a "one-room-flat"/"single appartment", i do not know the right english word (all in one, kitchen, bedroom, livingroom, a small seperated toilette and shower, workingroom and workshop, 26m² ... thats how i live at the moment).

No, you translated it correctly, that would be what I'd call it too.

Meanwhile, my drill press is in the kitchen of my house at the moment :rolleyes: , but I'll be moving it to a new workshop very soon...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From wikiwikiwiki: "The note A above middle C played on a piano is perceived to be of the same pitch as a pure tone of 440 Hz."

That would be the A note you play on the left hand, C row, pulling: OOOO*. The chart shows that note as being a1 in the top row, and A4 in the second row. So the lowest note on the anglo would be the second c below that -- c in the top row or C3 in the second row or #28 in the third row.

• 6 months later...

I am far away from beeing as fast as i want to be (i am still in the phase of buying the right tools and the material). To bridge the time i decided to build a midi instrument (without bellow)... That way i will be able to learn the fingering because i must accept that it will take a long time until the real instrument will be ready *sigh*

(but i am at least as besetting as slow)

The Keyboard is ready (the luster terminals are only "placeholders" to hold the wires in the right order and will be removed as soon as i have the midi-converter "doepfer ctm64" CLICK ME ).

midiconcertina01.jpg

(i am totaly new to electronic and soldering etc. so it took me some time to do this ugly chaos of wires... but i used a ohmmeter to determine if everything is right and to my surprise the keyboard is working B) )

Next step will be the building of the case (in the shape of a six-sided concertina ) and the ordering of the ctm (and buying more stuff for the real concertina).

Greetings, Lars

Edited by Miasmamann

I am far away from beeing as fast as i want to be (i am still in the phase of buying the right tools and the material). To bridge the time i decided to build a midi instrument (without bellow)... That way i will be able to learn the fingering because i must accept that it will take a long time until the real instrument will be ready *sigh*

(but i am at least as besetting as slow)

The Keyboard is ready (the luster terminals are only "placeholders" to hold the wires in the right order and will be removed as soon as i have the midi-converter "doepfer ctm64" CLICK ME ).

midiconcertina01.jpg

(i am totaly new to electronic and soldering etc. so it took me some time to do this ugly chaos of wires... but i used a ohmmeter to determine if everything is right and to my surprise the keyboard is working B) )

Next step will be the building of the case (in the shape of a six-sided concertina ) and the ordering of the ctm (and buying more stuff for the real concertina).

Greetings, Lars

Having trained as an Electronics Engineer in the dim and distant past, I have to say I am impressed Lars.

Ian