This is my first post. I wish all you a happy and musical new year, from Spain!.
Briefly: my recent experience (december 2017) on purchasing a new Stagy hayden in Europe.
- Five dealers were requested (from five different countries, Spain as well) by using their own webs: only two responses received (from Germany and Sweden) .
- I found the swedish dealer (accordionary.com) to have the more kind and fast attendance. In addition, they promised (no extra charge) both to ensure a tuning of the instrument to A442 and to make eventual adjustments (in similar manner than offers button box) to ensure a perfect playing condition before delivery.
So I made a partial pre-payment for a Stagi hayden...., after which…
- accordionary.com advertized me the tina would be sent directly from Brunner Musica (the builder), without a previous check by the dealer.
- I received the instrument (with delay) in perfect A442 tune, as promised.
- Only three keys make a light buzzing, not so problematic by the moment . But some loss of air seemed to happen
- An accordion repairman in Madrid made a general checking under my presence, ….and showed me two leaks in the wooden reed block of the left side…
Conclusion: unfortunatelly, to buy a new Stagi (hayden) in Europe continues to be a challenge…