3 replies to this topic

#1 JimR

JimR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 09:56 PM

I am in Central Mass for a wedding, so while on a trip to Sherburne Falls, I tought I'd drop in on The Button Box. Unlike so many of you, I have never even seen a fine concertina in "the flesh", as they say, let alone put my hands on one.

So many pretty things! And such friendly, helpful people. I bought only a T-shirt, but if I win the lottery tonight there's a metal ended ES that's going in my Christmas stocking!

#2 Tradewinds Ted

Tradewinds Ted

Chatty concertinist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 09:16 AM

So I hear that the winning Powerball lottery ticket last night was sold in Massachusetts.  Was it you?

#3 JimR

JimR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:06 PM

So I hear that the winning Powerball lottery ticket last night was sold in Massachusetts.  Was it you?

Not me, I'm afraid. :(

#4 cryptastix

cryptastix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:22 PM

lol lol lol..... if that was me (and I got 10 tickets!), Id make sure everyone on this forum, had what ever concertina they desired.(only one!... well... one of each type... so three ;)

And don't worry my brothers. If I win in any future lotto. every active member on this forum will be taken care of.

Man concertinas are great.But the people who choose to play them are even greater.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users