Here are the highlights:
- one octave below a standard anglo, in the keys of C/G or D/A
- measures 7" across
- hand-finished (tipo a mano) reeds standard
- 31-key Wheatstone or Jeffries note layout
- rosewood-stained cherry ends, 6-fold leather bellows
- cut brass lever arms, stainless steel springs, riveted action
- extended chambers on lowest notes to enhance response and volume
- selling price $2,850.00, including a fitted, hardshell case.
- estimated delivery: Fall, 2014
For order information, visit our website, our call us at (413) 665-7793,
The Button Box
Edited by Doug Creighton, 04 June 2014 - 09:53 AM.