Alistair Anderson's DVD blues

I want to buy the new Advanced English Concertina DVD but none of the mail order systems seem to allow international sales so no postage can be calculated.

I even sent two messages to the Music Room asking them how I can order - and no reply from them either.

Anyone got a reliable suggestion?

Warren Fahey

Sydney Australia

Sit tight and wait for the Music Room to reply. How long have you been waiting? If more then a couple of days PM me and I'll do my best to move things along ... Pete.

a week now - three separate emails and still no response.

This is also available for an Ebay UK vendor if you are really stuck Warren.

best regards,

Geoff.

yes I see AND a 17 quid postage!!

Still haven't heard from Music Room - what sort of mail order service do they offer ?? Not impressed.

Chris Drinkwater. Thanks so much for your offer to help me access the DVD. It has been nearly two weeks (and 3 or 4 emails) and STILL no response from the Music Room or Folk Academy. Very poor service (if you can call it that) and very frustrating. Is it possible you could call them and ask what the problem is?

I spoke to The Music Room yesterday. (Not trying to guzzump you Pete, needed to talk about something else.)

They cannot find Warren's email but promised to contact him to sort his out.

It may be worth repeating what is said elsewhere, that the DVD comes without dots. My view is that some of what Vicki and Alistair say makes little sense unless you can see what they are looking at. Music Room seem to have a different view. Alistair has emailed dots to me and several other people. I would be happy to pass them on. We might place them on the ICA website if nobody objects.

Think it is OK to say this here; members of the International Concertina Association can get a discount on the DVD.

I spoke to The Music Room yesterday. (Not trying to guzzump you Pete, needed to talk about something else.)

They cannot find Warren's email but promised to contact him to sort his out.

No problem at all Roger!

It may be worth repeating what is said elsewhere, that the DVD comes without dots. My view is that some of what Vicki and Alistair say makes little sense unless you can see what they are looking at. Music Room seem to have a different view. Alistair has emailed dots to me and several other people. I would be happy to pass them on. We might place them on the ICA website if nobody objects.

Think it is OK to say this here; members of the International Concertina Association can get a discount on the DVD.

I'd like a copy of the music please Roger, I'll PM my email address.