Onward Christian Soldiers

shorne

Hi,

I'm invovled in a production of Major Barbara and am having problems finding a recording of concertina playing "Onward Christian Soldiers" with tamborine accompaniment. If you know of any recording please e-mail me at shorne@roanoke.edu. I can still use it even if it does not have tamborine.

thanks very much,

stacey

• 8 years later...

Hi

I have both tutors for English & Anglo produced by the Salvation Army if thet are any use to you I can send you PDF's of the books.

Another place which I found useful was the archives of the Sally Army in Canada, I I can help further pls ask

David

I'm invovled in a production of Major Barbara and am having problems finding a recording of concertina playing "Onward Christian Soldiers" with tamborine accompaniment. If you know of any recording please e-mail me at shorne@roanoke.edu. I can still use it even if it does not have tamborine.

If you can't find an existing recording, maybe one of our members here could make one for you? I'd volunteer but for the facts that 1) right now I'm travelling (so no decent recording ability), 2) I don't think either I or my friends have a tambourine, and 3) I would prefer to use an arrangement published by the SA, but I don't have my copies of their tutors with me.

Roanoak is a small liberal arts university in North Carolina - so probably not a 'nerd'. (What is so wrong with being a nerd anyway? )

However, a faculty search for Stacey Horne does not yield any hits, so it does seem a bit strange.

At best Stacey is not being very 'Christian'...

Roanoak is a small liberal arts university in North Carolina - so probably not a 'nerd'. (What is so wrong with being a nerd anyway? )

However, a faculty search for Stacey Horne does not yield any hits, so it does seem a bit strange.

At best Stacey is not being very 'Christian'...

Could easily be a student involved in the production with a school email address. Could be phishing. Might be a nerd. But, we don't know. So, if he doesn't check it forget the whole thing, and if he (or she) does the help the person out.