New Morse Geordie Tenor Concertina For Sale In Belgium

Defra

I'm advertising this concertina on behalf of an acquaintance in Belgium who liked the Morse Geordie Tenor concertina so much that he owned two of them. I recently bought the older model, which I'm delighted with, and he has now asked me to advertise the remaining new, unplayed model as he has moved on to other interests. Here's a link to the Belgian website on which it is advertised: http://www.2ememain.be/marche/?qq=concertina&afd=&pc_id

Some bigger photos can be sent, if necessary and feel free to contact me by PM through this site if you have any questions and I'll pass them on.

The asking price is €1,800 which includes insured postage within Europe and PayPal fees. This is a fair price given the current cost of a new model (see www.buttonbox.com) and then shipping and import duties into Europe.

I'd like to stress that I'm doing this as a favour and have no financial interest in the sale. The owner will be handling the transaction and posting the concertina but I can vouch for his integrity.

Thanks for looking.

Dean

post-10478-0-57816000-1382529574_thumb.jpg

Edited by Defra