Report from Chateau d'Ars

Gary Chapin

Sorry I have not had time to give you more Gary,

it is "Silly Season" , with more going on than I can cope with but, I'm glad the report was usefull.

Geoff.

PS; very little direct Concertina interest at the Chateau d'Ars festival although I did see one or two around the place. Concertinas are a rare instrument in France.

Edited by Geoff Wooff

Sorry I have not had time to give you more Gary,

it is "Silly Season" , with more going on than I can cope with but, I'm glad the report was usefull.

Geoff.

PS; very little direct Concertina interest at the Chateau d'Ars festival although I did see one or two around the place. Concertinas are a rare instrument in France.

That's fine, Geoff. I loved the report, and I'm going to put the rest of the pics up today. Thanks!

UPDATE: The pics are up here: http://accordeonaire.blogspot.com/p/chateau-dars-photos.html

Edited by Gary Chapin

• 4 months later...
Concertina maker Colin Dipper is a regular attendee at the festival, I believe. Chris

Hi everyone, thanks for the quote!

Colin and Rosalie have been there most year's I've been but no longer take a stall - think the last stall was about 2000. True - this particular festival is very much about gurdy, accordéon and bagpipes

.. and dancing B) Chris