Cleaning And Polishig

The "pre treated" cloths are also available at jewelry/department/discount stores in the US. there are two varieties: one for brass, one for silver/pewter. Pipers and antique woodwind players have been using them for years because you can polish keywork, fittings and mounts without getting polish residue on the blackwood or ebony.

Regards,

Dick

Tom

I have good results with a special cloth you can buy in the shop (in the Netherlands). It seems to be impregnated and it is used for cleaning silver.

Henk

Henk Have you used this on your Marcus? I have one also and would like to know what works. Thanks Doug Barr

Tom

I have good results with a special cloth you can buy in the shop (in the Netherlands). It seems to be impregnated and it is used for cleaning silver.

Henk

Henk Have you used this on your Marcus? I have one also and would like to know what works. Thanks Doug Barr

Doug

I used this cloth on my Marcus two times since I bought it about one year ago. I carefully unscrewed the end-plates, so the buttons are not interfering this cleaning-job.

Henk

• 5 months later...