Congratulations To Jim

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think Jim should retire his number. He can come in under a new name, say Jim L. and start all over. Course in 3 days he will surpass Chris and all the rest of us and be number one again. But I think keeping the 2500 would be kinda cool.

• 3 months later...

Chris,I had an Email from Jim and he had a wonderful time at your place and loved the session.As you know I met Jim at Stanstead Airport and we had about a two hour chat.It certainly is nice to put a face to someone you correspond with.

I think Jim is having serious computer problems or was just before he left to go to England and I suspect that is the reason why we have not heard from him.

Al

I think Jim is having serious computer problems or was just before he left to go to England and I suspect that is the reason why we have not heard from him.

Al

He had, but those are sorted now. I had an email from him today saying that he is entering into another period of trappist seclusion now he's reached 3000, much as he did at 2500 (so Helen - no provoking him :) ).

Alan, I much enjoyed the tape that Jim brought with him of the recordings for your anglo CD project. We're very busy right now preparing for a trip to France later this week with the morris side we play for, but after that I'll give it a good listen. My first reaction is that the CD will be one to treasure when it is released.

Cheers,

Chris

• 1 month later...
And to Stephen Chambers, who is only 5 posts behind Helen, and closing fast! :D

When Stephen passed me he was moving so fast I felt a distinct breeze!

Chris

PS Mind you, it now only takes us three to equal Jim's total output. Jim, you're slacking!

Edited by Chris Timson