Greetings From Croydon

PeterT

Hello Everyone on the Forum.

Just a brief mail for everyone who might remember me from 10+ years ago, to say that I'm still in the land of the living, and still playing a bit (mainly Anglo).

I've scanned some correspondence over the last day or so; it's good to see some "old" names, but great to see many new ones.

Whilst I spend much time training, and racing my bike, I'm still available should anyone need tuition/playing tips in, or near, the Croydon area. I also have a small music & song session at "The Two Brewers", Gloucester Road, Selhurst, where all musicians are welcome (second Tuesday every month, from 8.30 p.m.).

Regards,

Peter Trimming.

Hello Everyone on the Forum.

Just a brief mail for everyone who might remember me from 10+ years ago, to say that I'm still in the land of the living, and still playing a bit (mainly Anglo).

I've scanned some correspondence over the last day or so; it's good to see some "old" names, but great to see many new ones.

Whilst I spend much time training, and racing my bike, I'm still available should anyone need tuition/playing tips in, or near, the Croydon area. I also have a small music & song session at "The Two Brewers", Gloucester Road, Selhurst, where all musicians are welcome (second Tuesday every month, from 8.30 p.m.).

Regards,

Peter Trimming.

good to hear from you. I think in my case it must (might?) be 20+. Pity I am usually committed on Tuesday but I might get an occasional night off.

Best wishes

John Wild

Edited by John Wild