Old ! Pearl Queen And Majestic Concertina Question

My great grandpa is asking me to sell two of his concertinas on ebay, one is a pearl queen i looked on google but all the ones i found were way newer, it has a mother of peral lookig inlay thats is kind of like a grid, and he has had it for over 60 years. i would like more information about this instrument if possible, and a rough value, it plays beautifully(he spent about an hour with me today reminiscing and playing the conceritnas) The other is a Majestic concertina that he got 70 years ago USED soo i have no idea how old it is, i apperciate any information that is offered, thank you

My great grandpa is asking me to sell two of his concertinas on ebay, one is a pearl queen i looked on google but all the ones i found were way newer, it has a mother of peral lookig inlay thats is kind of like a grid, and he has had it for over 60 years. i would like more information about this instrument if possible, and a rough value, it plays beautifully(he spent about an hour with me today reminiscing and playing the conceritnas) The other is a Majestic concertina that he got 70 years ago USED soo i have no idea how old it is, i apperciate any information that is offered, thank you

Depending on the details, the Pearl Queen could be worth quite a bit in good condition, probably in the $600-$1,500 range. Based on your estimated age, it was probably built by Otto Schlicht, a German-American from Chicago who built some of the best instruments ever, and was an important innovator of the mechanical components. Can you tell if the levers attaching to the buttons are wood or aluminum?

The Majestic will not be worth as much, but should be in the $200-$500 range, again depending on details.

How many buttons does each instrument have?

The key to getting the best price on eBay is to have an accurate and complete description that will give buyers confidence that you know what you're selling.

Where are you located?

Ken Yagelski keeps a log of recent sales to give you an idea of the market: Concertinas Sold