Thanks - I did latin at school nearly 40 years ago, but have obviously forgotten most of the vocabulary.

I wanted to do Latin at school, especially as they taught it by drawing heavily on Roman history, but they wouldn't let me because I wasn't any good at French (a subject I had no interest in doing).

I see you're with Kettle Bridge Morris - I'm sure I spoke to somebody from your side at Kilve, I'm trying to remember the context at the moment but drawing a blank.

Hi Paul - not far from me then, I'm in Malmesbury.

Well...when I said I lived a few miles north of Chippenham, I could have said a few miles south of Malmesbury! Stanton St Qunitin to be exact!

er your interests in says Morris Dancing/Playing - which side are you with? I play guitar for Malmesbury Morris

I am currently having a rest from Morris - I feel a bit 'Morris-ed out' at the moment after 32 plus years - lost the enthusiasm...mid-life crisis or summat! :unsure:

I have been with the Gloucestershire MM for the last year or so - who are associated with Stroud, which I see from the Malmesbury Morris's site, have an association with you too.

Before that, I was with Bathampton MM after I moved to Wiltshire from Essex in 1990.

I'll send you a PM with regard to going along to a Bradford session sometime.

Cheers,

Paul

I see you're with Kettle Bridge Morris - I'm sure I spoke to somebody from your side at Kilve, I'm trying to remember the context at the moment but drawing a blank.

We were there in force! There was myself, Sandy and Michael from the band, plus Trish and Margaret who are dancers learning the concertina for the future, and Pat, who is a recently retired dancer. Finally there is Esther, who was a full time member, but is now a part-time member due to other committments.

- John

Edited by John Wild

We were there in force! There was myself, Sandy and Michael from the band, plus Trish and Margaret who are dancers learning the concertina for the future, and Pat, who is a recently retired dancer. Finally there is Esther, who was a full time member, but is now a part-time member due to other committments.

- John

Ah - I think I had dinner on Saturday with some of you guys.

Hi Woody

Have you had a look at www.angloconcertinist.com? Take a look... a lot of great information there.

Bill

Thanks - I found it recently but havn't had much chance to gothrough it yet