I just started learning to take video of myself playing the concertina, and I was wondering if anyone has any tips?
- Is a webcam sufficient, or do I need something high end?
- Is my computer's built-in microphone sufficient?
- I rock out on a baritone English concertina, and it can sound distorted when I record too close to the mic. How do I fix this?
- Some notes come out of the right side and others from the left. How do I record both sides at the same time?
- How much work is it to set up special effects, and is it worth it?
- Are blue screens that expensive?
- I've noticed very few trained animals in Youtube concertina videos. Is there a technical reason for this, some nuance in animal behavior I'm not aware of, or did the trend of animals in music videos simply fail to coincide with the folk revival?
What are some things you've noticed about exceptional Youtube videos, whether awesome or awful?