Added A Midi Site To Help My Tune-o-tron Posts

bellowbelle

:) Finally went ahead and registered for a new site, more economical than what I had in the past. Just the Yahoo! Briefcase, option for public sharing, etc..

So...now, when I post something in the Tune-O-Tron but I can't really include the whole arrangement, or whatever, I can back it up with a file at my site (link added to my sig, below).

I lost a LOT of files when my old computer died, but, of course, I had paper copies. I swore I wouldn't bother to do it all over again...'waste of time,' etc....I don't even like to write out all my compositions. BUT...if I DO write it out, I can easily use Noteworthy Composer and then make a midi file and stick it at my new site.

So...just letting you know.

• 2 weeks later...

:D Wow, and today I found out that I can make .wav files using my photo editor. Cool.

So, I've got two files posted now, just follow the concertina links in my Yahoo! briefcase and you'll find them.

My singing went a bit off-key and the pitbull joined in on one song, but...well, maybe I can do better later...

gotta run.

Which photo editor is that?

CamediaMaster Pro. It's what came with my Olympus...something..digital camera, and I bought the upgrade at some point.

In edit, under 'properties,' there's buttons for adding sound. I dont' think I can send the .wav with a photo, though...haven't figured it all out, yet, and now I'm busy so I"ll have to do it all later...daugher just home from school now...

more notes later.

;) Okay, well, the camera with the extra surprises that I'm still figuring out and finding is the Olympus C-740 (or, was that 740-C?) Ultra Zoom.

The CD-Rom for the CamediaMaster Pro is what came with the camera.

For some reason, I don't have a CD-Rom that my printed camera manual refers to, a camera CD manual -- says it should have come with the camera -- so, that's maybe part of why I'm still guessing around. (That, and the fact that I never really had any serious wish to be a photographer!)

Most people with more computer know-how probably can make .wav files some other easy way, but...that's not me.