Thank You Concertina.net

It is Thanksgiving Day in the USA. Before Moving on to "the feast", coping with invading in-laws and offering serious prayers for world peace. I'd like to give thanks to Paul for maintaining this forum. It has been an informative and entertaining part of my concertina journey.

And I'd like to express a hearty thank you to all the participants. posters and even punsters of cnet. Your help, suggestions and, yes, eccentricities have made the past 15 months fun and informative.

Thank you all!

Greg

I'd like to express a hearty thank you to all the participants. posters and even punsters of cnet.

I think we should thank the uneven punsters, too. :D

But more seriously, yes, a thanks to Paul, Ken, and everybody... and not just today, but all year round. A wonderful service, and a wonderful community. :)

I'm sure I speak for Paul when I say we get something out of it too; it's not just a one-way street. I hope to get some of the backlog of revisions done today...Why? Yesterday I was driving from Pennsylvania to the state of Indiana (about a 700 km drive for you non-yanks) when my truck quit, near the halfway point. So I am having a sudden "vacation" in a motel in central Ohio. No, it's nowhere near Helen or I'd go over to her house! ;) I hear they're serving a community meal down the street. If it were the Sally Army I'd take my concertina and play for them, but it is some other outfit. But I'm still happy this Thanksgiving, I have 2 hands, 2 feet (and 2 concertinas), more than many this day.

Now where did I put all the files that have been submitted since last summer???

I'd like to add my thanks.

And hey, Ken, how is the truck? Did you get it fixed? Are you living out of a YMCA room or have you made it back home?

This is a nice forum made wonderful by Ken and Paul and all of the people who take the time to write in.

Thanks to all of you.

Helen

Truck is still broke, not diagnosis yet. I had to get back to work so rented a car (can't wait for the bills from this trip). I did edit some pages while sitting in bucolic Bucyrus, they will appear soon.

And I'd like to express a hearty thank you to all the participants. posters and even punsters of cnet.  Your help, suggestions and, yes, eccentricities have made the past 15 months fun and informative.

Counting up, I would like to sixth that!

Chris

Sorry about the truck crisis, Ken.

Expensive trip. Hope that doesn't turn out to be your Christmas present to yourself.

Nice that you got some paperwork done.

I hate paperwork.

But, my car is still running so I guess I am okay.

Car better still run, it is only3 almost 4 years old. Got it when I turned in my 14 year old car. Very embarrassing. Head of used cars came out to meet someone who drove a car for that many years, yes I got it new. Guess he didn't know folk musicians, at least the ones I know, don't make any money.

Guess I can't say keep on truckin'. Keep on carring doesn't make sense.

Ta,

Helen

And I big thank you to this site from me too :D

I bought my first own Concertina through this site, tracked down a local player and beginners slow Irish session through this site (not bad, as I'm in Melbourne, Australia) and visit it daily for updates on music, opinions, and just what's happening the the concertina world.

And best of all I had made some great friends through concertina.net and hope to make many more :D

Best of the Season to you all,

Cheers

Morgana

Hey Morgana,

I was just thinking about you and you have posted a reply. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and everyone whom I've met through this site.

Okay, I'm not sure if the whom is right, but I gave it a shot.

Besides, it'll drive Jim crazy and then he'll ruin his nice 2500 number if he replies.

Hee hee hee. :ph34r:

Helen