How Do I Change My Email Address

I have a new Email address which is being recognised by the Forum, but I want to change it on my personnal details.

Please would somebody tell me how to do it.All my Emails from this site are going astray.

Many thanks

Al

Alan, everything about changing your email address in 'My Controls' looks fairly straightforward. If you have changed your email address and you are now able to log on but your email contacts via the board don't work I suggest you contact Paul and report a possible problem with the software.

I'll try and send an email via the link in your profile and see what happens ...

Pete.

Alan, everything about changing your email address in 'My Controls' looks fairly straightforward. If you have changed your email address and you are now able to log on but your email contacts via the board don't work I suggest you contact Paul and report a possible problem with the software.

I'll try and send an email via the link in your profile and see what happens ...

Pete.

To cut a long story short.On my old computer the messages and emails linked to my old Freeserve Email adress were being diverted through Orange ,before that Wanadoo, so to get Emails from this site I had to click on Orange and then go through the long procedure of obtaining them.When Orange decided to be arsy I had to resign on etc an annoying and lengthy procedure.How they managed to divert all my emails from C.net I do not know ,but it resulted in a number of very important Emails being missed by me until I found out.Some of the Emails went back months. I have now got a new computer (and managed to sort out Zoom)

and if I can get shot of Orange the World will be a happier place.

My new Email address alan_jennyday@tiscali(dot com)

Thanks once again for your assistance Pete.

Al

• 2 weeks later...

Al-

Today, I tried to send you e-mail at this address and it bounced with a message about "permanent fatal errors" from our old friend, the mailer-daemon.

The e-mail was just to let you know that I will be recording my Duet International tracks on Tuesday afternoon. Please send me e-mail from an address that works so we can re-establish contact. My address hasn't changed (and it's in my sig, below).

Edited to add:

Are you sure it's not "dot co dot uk" or dot something else?

Edited by David Barnert

Al-

Today, I tried to send you e-mail at this address and it bounced with a message about "permanent fatal errors" from our old friend, the mailer-daemon.

The e-mail was just to let you know that I will be recording my Duet International tracks on Tuesday afternoon. Please send me e-mail from an address that works so we can re-establish contact. My address hasn't changed (and it's in my sig, below).

Edited to add:

Are you sure it's not "dot co dot uk" or dot something else?

Sorry David

Try (dot co.uk) it would help if I put down my proper address.

Good luck with your recordings.The collection is slowly growing.

Al