"Ceili" G/D R. Morse for Sale

c for sale

FOR SALE: R. Morse & Co. "Ceili" Anglo concertina, G/D, Jeffries layout, rosewood - stained cherry ends, with fitted case.

BARELY used, less than one hour ! Made 2007, bought for $1825.00 Asking price $1300.00

I already have a G/D Morse that I bought new. If this was a C/G I would buy her in a heartbeat at this price. Someone is getting a heck of a deal on this. My stained cherry with Wheatstone layout was $1950 last spring. Are you certain it's not a C/G? (Wishful thinking.) Dave

FOR SALE: R. Morse & Co. "Ceili" Anglo concertina, G/D, Jeffries layout, rosewood - stained cherry ends, with fitted case.

BARELY used, less than one hour ! Made 2007, bought for $1825.00 Asking price $1300.00

I already have a G/D Morse that I bought new. If this was a C/G I would buy her in a heartbeat at this price. Someone is getting a heck of a deal on this. My stained cherry with Wheatstone layout was $1950 last spring. Are you certain it's not a C/G? (Wishful thinking.) Dave

Positive this is a G/D. Ordered it myself from BB after having a discussion with the rep about the virtues of C/G versus G/D. Sorry to disappoint!

What part of the world is the instrument located in?

Hi

I am most interested in the GD. I am in England, would that be a problem for posting?

Cheers

Andy

Hi

I am most interested in the GD. I am in England, would that be a problem for posting?

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy (and all other kind persons who have replied to my ad)

My name is Karen R., from NYS, USA...

I would be happy to post the instrument to anyone who can provide a safe transaction as long as it is feasible from my location. Please feel free to contact me by email if you'd care to be more specific concerning payment and shipping.

Thank you!

I live in New Jersey and would like to buy your concertina.

I can drive and pick it up this Friday

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Bill Rodewald