American Civil War Concertina Tunebook - Now Available

Stevie D - here's YOUR mule! (for those wondering what this is all about, see Wikipedia).

Just found a few minor mistakes in Sedgwick's notation of "Star Spangled Banner", so here's the update. All books from here on out will have the fix. One of the many advantages of POD (print-on-demand) publishing!

Gary

81-StarSpangledBanner-C-ANGLO-20b.pdf

Just found a few minor mistakes in Sedgwick's notation of "Star Spangled Banner", so here's the update. All books from here on out will have the fix. One of the many advantages of POD (print-on-demand) publishing!

I actually wound up ordering another book along with yours (to get over the $35 "Super Saver Shipping" level). The other book has a bit of a wait on delivery, so the order is far from being shipped.

Which turns out to be good for me! I'll let the rest of you guys work the bugs out while I wait. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who have the book (or are thinking about it), the first video salvos have been fired - I've just now posted over 20 videos of tunes from the book, each played twice through. Over the next couple of weeks I hope to have all 60 up on YouTube under "angloconc", and I'll also have them in a playlist titled "Civil War Concertina".

I'd give you a list of what's up so far, but I still can't get anything to happen when trying to cut and paste into a cnet reply...

Gary

• 2 weeks later...