hielandman

Hello.

I have for sale three Lachenal Anglo Concertinas, one a Mahogany Ended 20 Key Brass Reed with all new pads, valves, and hand straps. It plays well in tune with itself, though is in old tuning(somewhat sharp of MCP). This one is currently on Ebay.

The next one is a 20 Key Rosewood ended Lachenal, steel reeds, all new pads, valves, handstraps, and just re-tuned to modern concert pitch by North Americas foremost Concertina repairman. $750.00. USD

The third is a 24 Key Lachenal, Steel Reeds, totally refurbished by North Americas foremost concertina repairman, new pads, valves, hand straps, and re-tuned to modern concert pitch. It also has very fancy end fretwork. $900.00 USD

I accept paypal. Should any of these instruments be purchased through this site, the proper donations to the site will be made. Thanks,

Don Smith, Glen Spey, NY

Edited by hielandman

• 2 weeks later...

I have decided to lower the prices on these instruments, the new prices are as follows!

20 Button Mahogany-$350.00 You can see that I've done this on ebay. Here is the instrument being demo'd. https://youtu.be/7iytBDSsL7Q

20 Button Rosewood-$700.00

24 Button Rosewood-$825.00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLziMIb9RTc

Send me a PM if interested, thanks,

Don

Thanks to all who have been looking at this post, two of the three have sold, the 24 button to someone on this site, and the 20 button on ebay, I've got no clue if they saw it here first or not, but I have made the requisite donations to the site base on both sales regardless. Now, I have a very nice 20 button steel reeded Fancy Fretwork Rosewood ended Lachenal left to go, Ser. # 68304. Concert pitch, very good condition. I have too many concertinas, please take this one off my hands! Thanks again for looking,

Don Smith

Glen Spey, NY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I still have a very nice Lachenal 20 Button Fancy Rosewood ended concertina for sale, all new pads, valves, handstraps, and in modern concert pitch, recently retuned by N. America's favorite(and Best!) repair man. I am also looking for a Bacon and Bacon and Day Tenor Guitar, if anyone should have one, or know someone who has one they are willing to part with, please let me know, thanks....

Don

This is from the pre-Christmas season, I will put up a new video soon if this doesn't encourage a potential new owner!