seen this one?

Nisse

You can get a concertina from one iphone - or one ipod2 - and it can be English or Anglo. Or both, but at the same time.

Too bad, I don't have an Iphone B)

By the way, how can you play both hands if you only have ONE Iphone?? :unsure: :D

Edited by Nisse

I actually use the concertina app for ipad all the time. Actually, probably every day. I have a neck and shoulder problem that prevents me from practicing actual concertina enough to learn very

many tunes, so I learn them on the ipad and transfer. It's totally easy, and can accommodate octaves, chords and ornaments. Can't endorse it highly enough!

I actually use the concertina app for ipad all the time. Actually, probably every day. I have a neck and shoulder problem that prevents me from practicing actual concertina enough to learn very

many tunes, so I learn them on the ipad and transfer. It's totally easy, and can accommodate octaves, chords and ornaments. Can't endorse it highly enough!

eh eh... Concertina-addicted you are! :P

Hi Nisse

You have no idea. Wait until you want get your second concertina and third and...... :rolleyes:

http://www.idw.at/concertina/

Thanks

Leo B)

Edited by Leo

Hi Nisse

You have no idea. Wait until you want get your second concertina and third and...... :rolleyes:

http://www.idw.at/concertina/

Thanks

Leo B)

U realise of course the iphone tina creator is but a click away from here....? one of our own...... indeed one could almost say you heard it here (nearly) first! :)

http://www.concertina.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=12025&st=0&p=118619&hl=+iphone%20+&fromsearch=1entry118619

But the accordion, tks Leo, that could be a real weight off my back!

Edited by Kautilya