finger rest

ido

I place my little finger there strait not bent it just feels natural and more comfertible when I try bending it I simply can't play what to do?

Post/send photos, and I may be able to advise.

I'm a firm believer that "one size fits all" is a delusion. Straight may indeed be best for you. But I'm not sure how straight you consider "straight", nor what sort of bend you consider "bent".

When I bend in my little fingers, it's almost entirely in the last (tip)

joint, but also mainly when I play the highest notes. When playing the lower notes, either my little fingers are straighter and pushed toward the closed end of the finger plate (I don't call it a "rest", because my fingers aren't resting), or they're bent but pulled toward the open end of the plate.

As I've described often before, I generally hold the (English) concertina by "gripping" between my thumbs and little fingers, not by "hanging" it from my thumbs.

My hands are quite large. When I play EC all of my fingers are arched and my little finger is resting at the end of the finger rest on its tip. I also sort of grip the instrument between the thumb and the little finger. No part of my hand other than the thumb and the tips of my fingers touches the end of the instrument. Having that much arch gives the other three fingers maximum mobility (at least for me). Wear patterns on the plated ends of my tenor-treble aeola clearly indicate that previous owners had their wrists or lower palms in contact with the instrument, so it is clear to me that not all players hold it the same way.

If your hands are small and you play with your hand flatter, you might have the little finger much straighter. Do what works for your hands.