Jim Lucas Cpa

Good point Helen. That leads to a bit of a catch-22. If I'm posting so much I don't have time to play concertina, then I have no concertina playing to post about! Ouch, my brain hurts now.

By the way, I plan to play my concertina tonight. I expect I'll enjoy it.

:)

Steven

Good point Helen. That leads to a bit of a catch-22. If I'm posting so much I don't have time to play concertina, then I have no concertina playing to post about! Ouch, my brain hurts now.

By the way, I plan to play my concertina tonight. I expect I'll enjoy it.

Well, that makes me feel better. Let's just say I've been playing too much (after giving exams all day) to do any site administration work! ;)

By the way, I plan to play my concertina tonight.  I expect I'll enjoy it.

Well, did you? A planet is agog to know. :)

Chris

I did! I did indeed! I tried playing some English Country Dance tunes, but my brain just wasn't in that gear last night, so I switched over to Christmas carols and had a lovely time. Of course, time then got away from me and I stayed up too late doing that, so I'm paying the price today. The things we endure for our music!

Oh, and sorry to be off topic, but I played my whistle some last night too.

:)

Steven

Good point Helen.  That leads to a bit of a catch-22.  If I'm posting so much I don't have time to play concertina, then I have no concertina playing to post about!  Ouch, my brain hurts now.

By the way, I plan to play my concertina tonight.  I expect I'll enjoy it.

Well, that makes me feel better. Let's just say I've been playing too much (after giving exams all day) to do any site administration work! ;)

Glad I could be of assistance in making you feel better! And I won't even tell your students that you're playing music instead of grading their exams....

;)

Steven

Good for you Steven, glad you are enjoying your concertina.

Happy to hear you are playing, Ken. Administrative work will always be there. Have fun. Or as Allison would say, eat dessert first. Do anything but boring stuff.

Helen