Northeast Concertina Workshop

Which means that afterward when we all head out to jam you'll just sit around listening to the rest of us - or go home? We intentionally worked out the concert to end mid-evening to allow for fun and games afterward.

Oh, well, that sounds great! :) In THAT case, I'll bring my concertina, too...maybe not the camera, in fact. (Too many gadgets to hold onto!)

Then there are to be no Bellowbelle pictures posted....I am crushed :( . I hope someone else will. It won't have the characteristic Wendy artistic flair however.

How did I do that? Trying to work while on C.Net has drawbacks. Sorry

Edited by Mark Evans

• 10 months later...

Woo! Let's update this old, last-year's thread!!!! Now it's 2006.

I just printed out the registration form for this year and I'll read it over and will most likely register for the Northeast Concertina Workshop which is on April 8th this year.

Last year, I did attend the concert but no workshops. This year, though, I think I'll be able to do the whole day.

• 3 weeks later...

I got another announcement in the mail about the Northeast Concertina Workshop. Looks as though the Saturday night jam will be in the Amherst Brewing Company, and that ought to be a lot of fun. Lots of people have played and sang there, and it has good karma. Who else is going to the Workshop?

Things are shaping up well for the NCW now only a week away! 3 of the 20 classes have maxed out so far though most of the Irish ones still have room (thanks to having both Frank Edgely and Paul Groff on this year - manageable sized classes, more attention!). I'm particularly looking forward to David Cornell's duet workshop for which I hear he's compiling a 60 page booklet of duet arrangements specifically for this event and our range of duets!

If you're thinking of going - please get your reservations in pronto!

Woo! Let's update this old, last-year's thread!!!! Now it's 2006.
Absolutely - we may be messing things up here especially as the subtitle reads the wrong date! People may be thinking that they have more time and will miss the event. I'll post my recent update to the current NCW topic to get that back up on top of the pile.