Dating Site Pop-Up Occasionally Appears!

Whenever I open the forum there has always a small concertina related strip advert at the top right, generally for Noel Hill, Wakker concertinas or Edgley Concertinas etc

However, tonight I have noticed that mixed in with these is an advertisement entreating me make contact with UKRAINIAN WOMEN !!

Now much as I am tempted .... in the privacy of my own home ..... Nooo! ... Get thee behind me Satan!!!

Question. Does the site Admin have a choice over which adverts are displayed?

Do the ladies in question play the concertina?

I've just had one for KCOM. Now I know who that is, KINGSTON COMMUNICATIONS, the telecomms provider in my area.

Whilst that is perhaps understandable I do wonder how the other advert manages to infiltrate

regards

Jake

Whenever I open the forum there has always a small concertina related strip advert at the top right, generally for Noel Hill,

Wakker concertinas or Edgley Concertinas etc

Does the site Admin have a choice over which adverts are displayed?

I almost never see a 'tina-related advert these days. The current one relates to prefabricated data

centres - whatever they are.

My question is: When I signed on with c.net two years ago, I didn't see this strip advert at all. Did I do

something to turn it on? Can I turn it off?

Roger

Hmm, I just moused over a similar ad (young Asian women, in my case) and noticed an X in the corner. When clicked I was given the choice to "Never see this ad". Too early to tell if my choice will be permanent.