Can't Paste Or Quote

I'm accessing this forum from a Windows desktop and have 2 problems:

1. Can't Paste Anything

Whether I try to paste the normal way using CTRL-C and CTRL-V, or whether I use the various "Paste From" buttons at the top of this window, nothing happens. As a result, I have to type everything in manually.

2. Can't Quote

When I click on the quote button, the forum thinks for a little while (green bar at top with animated white dots), and then the reply window opens with no quote shown in it.

Are these problems common to everybody? Do I just have to get through some newbie probationary period before these features start working? Or is there some setting I have to change to make them work?

Thanks.

Aha, Chrome works for both quotes and pasting. Thanks. Although I hate Chrome......

I confirm - Internet Explorer doesn't work properly for the forums under either Windows 7 or 10. Neither does the new Edge browser under Windows 10. So I have to switch to Chrome for these forums. This is odd, as as far I can see, all other web sites work fine under Edge, and I rather like it (other than lack of ability to right click on a link and save target).

I confirm - Internet Explorer doesn't work properly for the forums under either Windows 7 or 10. Neither does the new Edge browser under Windows 10. So I have to switch to Chrome for these forums. This is odd, as as far I can see, all other web sites work fine under Edge, and I rather like it (other than lack of ability to right click on a link and save target).

Agreed. With Edge on Win10 I could not Quote or MultiQuote using the corresponding button, but I was able to copy/paste, then add the quote /quote tags (surrounded by square brackets).

Edited by JimR