Hey, I didnt know if there was a new members introductions thread so I thought I'd post here.as II have been reading the forums since joining and thought I should at least say hello.

I,m 40 something and live in Cornwall,Uk with my wife and children,I have been playing Low whistle mostly for the last few years and have also been enjoying the wealth of concertina videos on the internet, especially a youtube channel belonging to 'sqwzbox'. I have been looking for a good beginner's anglo concertina and a friend close to me knew I was looking and gave me for nothing a 20 button Scholer in working order! its a bit sharp on some of the notes but as someone said to me 'its in tune with itself' so I,wont complain :) , as an instrument to get me started its priceless.

Hopefully bump into some of you in the forums.

Leaf.

Hey, I didnt know if there was a new members introductions thread so I thought I'd post here.as II have been reading the forums since joining and thought I should at least say hello.

Hello. Welcome. I’m sure you’ll find much to keep you occupied here.

...a 20 button Scholer in working order! its a bit sharp on some of the notes but as someone said to me 'its in tune with itself' so I,wont complain :)

I hate to point this out, but if it's “a bit sharp on some of the notes,” it’s not in tune with itself unless its a bit sharp on all of the notes. By the same size bit.

Welcome Leaf!

I'm a fairly new player too - just over a year - based in Kent, UK. Lots of fun things to explore in this forum - I'm sure you will catch the bug soon enough - I just hope your bank balance can handle the extra expense as you oogle pretty vintage concertinas here!

Feel free to PM me if you want to chat!