Congratulations Members!

But maybe I should address Paul in stead of barking up the wrong tree.

Maybe, Marien. But then that would remove the fun of all the wild theories that we might come up with!

Regards,

Peter.

getting a proper answer would spoil the fun of a morning concertina chorus. :P Or at least chucking the idea about.

But maybe I should address Paul in stead of barking up the wrong tree.

Maybe, Marien. But then that would remove the fun of all the wild theories that we might come up with!

Regards,

Peter.

getting a proper answer would spoil the fun of a morning concertina chorus. :P Or at least chucking the idea about.

Exactly ...... and I need something to motivate me to get out of bed, other than my stomach. :rolleyes:

It would be hillarious if I actually did hear someone else nearby playing...for some reason it's making me think of in 101 Dalmatians when they send out the call to find the puppies and all the dogs across london and beyond join in the barking.

Congratulations all you squeezers, membership is now 3500!!

It would be interesting to know how many of this number are still active in this forum??

Is there any way of finding out??

regards

Jake

It's good to know that this site is being visited by so many Concertina enthusiasts, who are keen enough to support the work of the forum by actually bothering to join.

However, the life blood of any forum like this is surely the friendly & helpful participation of a number of experts & this forum seems to have more than its fair share of those, for which I'm sure we are all very thankful.

Other forums seem to suffer too from eejits who appear to come along, with the sole objective of getting up people's noses, starting fights & just generally annoying active members. Thankfully, from what I've seen, this forum is an eejit free zone .. & long may that continue. ;)

It would be nice to hear from that ever present silent majority who regularly visit but who don't, for whatever reason, wish to get actively involved themselves, but hey, look on the bright side, if they ALL decided to post comments on the same day, all the resident blethers here wouldn't get a look in! :lol:

Numbers are all very well, but instead of congratulating ourselves here, shouldn't we really be congratulating Paul. Without all his hard work behind the scenes, this forum would not be here at all & we'd probably all be over on thesession .... squabbling! :lol:

Cheers

Dick